How to plan a low-carbon transportation infrastructure
Transport is one of the largest contributors to carbon emissions globally.
Investment programs have been set up worldwide to transition to decarbonized infrastructure. But how to execute this transition successfully?
Our special report by Harvard Business Review Analytic Services: Creating a Successful Plan to Electrify Transportation Infrastructure, examines:
- The responsibilities of governments, agencies, and operators in creating sustainable infrastructure programs
- Best practices to meet net-zero goals for future transportation investments, including using outside expertise to build decarbonized infrastructure.
Please fill out the form to download the report.
Praesent at erat vel felis scelerisque lobortis non vitae lorem.Cras hendrerit metus in metus sagittis, non pretium lacus tristique. Aenean tempus porttitor eros at commodo.
The Impact to Technology on NFPA 70E
This on-demand webcast will focus on the impact of technology on NFPA 70E and how real-time information can become your superpower. We cover the following objectives:
- Understanding how readily accessible information gives insight into the operating condition of electrical equipment.
- Discuss how initial troubleshooting and real-time diagnostics can be performed without ever removing a cover.
- Describe how advanced alarming and notifications can be used to schedule maintenance and reduce downtime.
Discover the latest market insights and innovations with Jean-Pascal Tricoire, the Chairman and CEO of Schneider Electric.