Electrical preventive maintenance is critical to power system reliability. However, budget constraints and lack of qualified maintenance personnel may place facilities in a run-to-failure, i.e., breakdown mode. Sound familiar?
Rely on Schneider Electric™ preventive maintenance services for any brand* of equipment.
• Extend the life of existing equipment through diagnostic testing and inspections
• Meet OSHA, NFPA 70E, and other requirements
• Realize potential savings on your insurance
Just fill out the form at right to contact a technical expert and discuss how to increase electrical reliability, enhance workplace safety, and reduce costly unplanned downtime.
* Including: ABB, Eaton, Federal Pacific, GE, Siemens, and Square D™ from Schneider Electric ————————————————————————————————————————————————
Check out these great resources to learn more about how preventive maintenance can help you save time and money in the long run:
1. Calculate preventive maintenance savings
2. White Paper: How to prevent costly electrical system problems
3. Blog: Maintenance programs add real business value