What do we mean by a Smart Mine? One that is automated, digitized, connected, energy-efficient and sustainable.
As per the World Economic Forum, digitalization in the mining, minerals, and metals industries has the potential to deliver over $425 billion in shareholder, customer and environmental value by 2025.
Imagine if you could:
- Obtain information across various segments of extraction, crushing, and delivery operations
- Analyze data at every point in the product lifecycle, determining scheduling variability, quality of materials, and volume of production outputs
- Gain holistic insight into operations, from design to maintenance, for improved decision-making
Schneider Electric can help you build a Smart, Connected Mine.
Join us on October 6, 2022 to uncover the mining solutions that will shape the mine of the future:
- Smart, connected, IIoT enabled Drive system allowing for process optimization, energy management and asset management
- Embedded Cybersecurity, native Ethernet, and processing power to handle Big Data analysis, explore how Schneider PLC’s protect your processes, assets and connected devices against new vulnerabilities
- Augmented reality tools for instant diagnosis and contactless maintenance, for increased efficiency and lower costs
- Digitally integrated operations for sustainable Mining, Minerals and Metals. Leverage digitization for timely insights, identify opportunities for energy optimization and reduced carbon emissions
When: Thursday, October 6, 2022 at 8:30am EST
Where: Holiday Inn Sudbury, 1696 Regent Street, Sudbury, Ontario, P3E 3Z8
Register now to secure your spot and to get updates about Smart Mine 2022.